Mobile Website Design
When it comes to accessing the Internet today, we have several options:
- 91% of Internet Users Own a PC/Laptop
- 80% of Internet Users Own a Smartphone
- 47% of Internet Users Own a Tablet
As you can see, people are using their mobile devices to search the web more than ever.
But, how easy is it for mobile Internet users to access YOUR company website?
If you’ve ever accessed a web page on your mobile device that wasn’t mobile-ready, you’ll already know how frustrating that kind of experience can be. All of that pinching, tapping, dragging and scrolling… it never makes for a good experience, put it that way!
What is a Mobile Website?
A “stand-alone mobile site” is a separate site that’s built specifically to fit on hand-held devices and tablets. While the look and feel should remain similar to your main website, this one should include bigger, thumb-friendly buttons, less content, and fewer graphics than what appear on your main website to make it quicker loading.
When a mobile user visits your site from their mobile device, they’ll be automatically redirected to the mobile version.
A “mobile responsive website” is one that automatically resizes based on the screen size of the device being used. This option simply makes your existing website display comfortably on mobile devices; without the need to create a separate website.
Even though they go about it in different ways, the end goal is the same – to make your website work for mobile users without a bunch of pinching, scrolling, and slowness!
Why A Mobile Website?
The mobile obsession is not only fueling the economy, but it’s also creating a major opportunity for businesses to connect with more customers and prospects.
But if your website isn’t comfortably viewable and easy to navigate on smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, it could actually be doing more harm than good.
Did you know…
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action such as a phone call or store visit
- 70% of mobile searches lead to action within one hour
- Over 50% of all mobile searches lead to an actual purchase
- 60% of consumers use a mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source
- Nearly half of consumers say they won’t return to a website if it doesn’t load properly on their mobile devices
That’s real money that your business can’t afford to leave lying on the table!
A mobile-ready website will allow you to:
- Provide your mobile visitors with a positive, fast-loading, browsing experience
- Improved SEO on mobile-friendly search engines
- Get the most out of your marketing by achieving a higher return on investment
- Tap into the growing number of local mobile internet users as they’re actively searching for your type of product or service
How We Can Help You
We specialise in creating custom mobile website designs that fulfill your company’s requirements. Our beautiful designs are fully compatible with all types of smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices, so that they load quickly and look great.
Our expert team of highly skilled Mobile Website Designers can create a mobile-ready website that puts you in touch with more of your target audience and encourage them to act on doing business with you.
Our mobile website design services include:
- Mobile-Friendly Design and Navigation
- Mobile Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Device Detection & Redirection
- CMS Coding & Integration
- Mobile Analytics
Let’s Get Started
Mobile internet usage isn’t going away – in fact, it’s only going to become even more critical that you have a mobile-ready website in the months and years to come. So are you ready to stand out from the competition and stop turning away business?
Contact us TODAY for a free, no-obligation, consultation…